In Lusk, Wyoming

Labor Day Weekend
I usually keep my personal life from my blog postings but must inform you that my wife Cynthia is scheduled to arrive in Lusk tomorrow for the holiday weekend. When we first began planning my trip we estimated that I would be somewhere in the Casper area by Labor Day and thus scheduled a flight for her to Casper months ago. Though I had been previously ahead of schedule, this extra time allowed me the opportunity to walk through Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks so that that I might now be here instead of halfway across Nebraska. She is a school administrator and this weekend provides an opportunity for us be together before another school year gets fully underway. It was only through her blessing that I am undertaking this trip and we miss each other dearly.
With that, I will draw the curtains until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment