In Crestline, Ohio


A Bit of Background
I moved to Oregon in 1979 after beginning my then budding teaching career in Crestline, Ohio. Over the years I have retained many of the friendships developed here those 31 years ago. In particular - I have kept in touch with my former roommate Mike Anatra. Mike and his lovely wife Kathy have been following my progress eastward across the country and have graciously offered their home as a base for me to rest, recuperate, and to rekindle some old friendships.
In addition, I will be doing school presentations Wednesday and Thursday, a radio station interview Friday morning, and on Saturday I will visit with some family relatives whom I have not seen in quite some time. Therefore, please understand the momentary lapse in my blogging.
I shall begin my walk again on Sunday morning, November 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment