A "Son of Liberty" in Jackson, Wyoming








Wednesday, August 4
Well, it is done. This morning I dressed into my colonial outfit and armed with copies of the Bill of Rights I headed to Jackson Park. This is but the fourth time I have donned my outfit and I could not have asked for a better location. In four hours time I gave away 100 copies of the Bill of Rights while talking and listening to people from across the United States and to many international visitors as well. It was a unique opportunity to be able to rub elbows with such a diverse group and to share my love for history. I was surprised how informed some of our foreign guests seemed to be on the subject. Many had their pictures taken with me knowing that I represent, at least in image, the founding ideals and principals of this great country.
That, my friends, is why I do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hah. You look so cool in your outfit. Hope you had fun!

    - Margaret Hibdon

    ReplyDelete